Listen/Subscribe On: Soundcloud | iTunes | Spotify | Audioboom | Stitcher
Wow, you really got two episodes in one month! We’re a real podcast now, please list us in your year end lists thanks. ANYWAYS, we talk about white women in this episode. White women scamming colleges, white women being bigots, white women being real life villains, white women living off their legacies of white supremacy, just… white women. Oh and also Lil Nas X.
Remember to subscribe and rate us on itunes pretty please!
Support this Podcast on Patreon in exchange for awesome rewards.
Book Us for your school or org event
Mentioned in Episode/Further Reading:
- How The College Admissions Scandal Will Affect Disabled Students of Color
- How The College Admissions Scandal Busts Racial Stereotypes About Who Gets Into Elite Schools
- The College Admission Scandal Highlights Deeper Inequalities
- Meghan McCain “My Father” Meme Is Every Entitled White Girl
- Whoopi Goldberg Intervenes After Meghan McCain Disrespects Joy Behar
- The Islamophobic Rebulican Backlash Against Ilhan Omar
- Ilhan Omar Owes No Apologies, Apologies Are Owed To Her
- We Confronted Chelsea Clinton At The Christchurch Vigil. Here’s Why
- Black Women And the Pay Gap
- Joe Biden Expresses Regret To Anita Hill, But She Says “I’m Sorry Is Not Enough”
- Featured Artist: Lil Nas X
- Featured Song: Old Town Road [Remix]
Follow Bitter Brown Femmes On: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Intro music provided by DJQ