Listen/Subscribe On: Soundcloud | iTunes | Spotify | Audioboom | Stitcher
We talk Beto O’rourke , Emotional Labor™️, abusers finally getting their just desserts (at least sometimes!), BISEXUAL PRIDE, and the Teaches of Peaches!
Support this Podcast on Patreon in exchange for awesome rewards.
Mentioned in Episode/Further Reading:
- Episode Nineteen Bonus Content
- Ruben’s Channel
- Should CisHet People Call Their Significant Others “Partner”?
- Episode Four: Where We Talk About Our Repressed Halloween Memories
- Beto O’Rourke and Segundo Barrio
- Where Does Beto O’Rourke Stand On Policy?
- Three Thoughts On Emotional Labor
- An Extremely Clear Definition Of Emotional Labor…
- A Modest Proposal For A Fair Trade Emotional Labor Economy
- SESTA-FOSTA & The Carceral State
- Border Patrol Serial Killer’s Third Victim ID’d as Trans Sex Worker
- We Still Haven’t Learned From Anita Hill’s Testimony
- What It Was Like For Survivors When Bill Cosby Was Sentenced
- Girl, Stop: Gina Rodriguez Corrects Interviewer Who Calls Yara Shahidi A Role Model For Black Women
- Among LGBT Americans, bisexuals stand out when it comes to identity, acceptance
- Bisexuals Lack Support — and It’s Literally Killing Us
- Kelis and Björk Were United By Peaches
- Featured Artist: Peaches
- Featured Song: Boys Wanna Be Her
Book Us for your school or org event
Follow Bitter Brown Femmes On: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
[Intro music provided by DJQ]
Posted In: Uncategorized