Listen/Subscribe On: Soundcloud | iTunes | Spotify | Audioboom | Stitcher
Our Quinceañeara episode is here so we wanted to be real traditional and reintroduce ourselves to y’all! We spend minutes 6-33 going over our name again since we deleted episode one wherein we originally did that. So, if you already know what’s up, you can skip right to the Q & A portion where we talk about our coming out stories and answer a lot of listener questions. Happy late Pride month and go forth and be gay!
Support this Podcast on Patreon in exchange for awesome rewards.
Mentioned in Episode/Further Reading:
- Episode Fifteen Bonus Content
- What We Mean When We Say “Femme” (A Roundtable)
- Being Mexican Does Not Automatically Equal Being Brown
- Meet Xicanisma (Cassandra): What I Wish I knew Before Becoming An Activist
- [Video] Meet Queer Xicano Chisme (Ruben): A Poem For The Sissy Brown Boys
- Featured Artist: Tegan & Sara
- Featured Song: Living Room
Book Us for your school or org event
[Intro music provided by DJQ]