Listen/Subscribe on: Soundcloud | iTunes | Spotify | Audioboom | Stitcher
Join us as we share space with the powerful YESIKA SALGADO. We talk men, heartbreak, food, LA, family, and how all of these coincide with Yesika’s debut poetry book: “Corazón.”
Support this Podcast on Patreon in exchange for awesome rewards.
Mentioned in Episode/Further Reading:
- Episode Six Bonus Content
- Buy Yesika Salgado’s first book, “Corazón” here.
- Yesika recites her poem “The Hunger”
- Yesika recites her poem “The Bruising”
- Yesika recites her poems “Good Love” and “Hand Holding”
- Yesika recites her poem “On The Bad Days”
- Yesika Salgado, “White Men On OkCupid”
- Yesika Salgado, “Everything Is Political”
- Yesika Salgado, “Tesoro”
- Yesika Salgado, “How Cropped Tops Became Part of My Activism”
- “This Instagram Queen Claps Back At Her Online Harassers And It’s Beautifully Savage,” Mitú.
- Mami’s Playlist
- Featured Artist: Childish Gambino
- Featured Song: “Redbone”
Book Us for your school or org event
Follow Bitter Brown Femmes On: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
[Intro music provided by DJQ]