Listen/Subscribe on: Soundcloud | iTunes | Spotify | Audioboom | Stitcher
Gather round kiddos! We’re gonna be rockin’ around the Chisme tree to spill some abuelitas chocolate all over this binch. We talk Sagittarius season, that one movie Coco, President and Vice President of the Shitcano Empire: Lalo Alcaraz and Gustavo Arellano, and finish off with some good ol’ hoe-liday cheer. Come thru and have yourself a merry little chisme!!!
Support this Podcast on Patreon in exchange for awesome rewards.
Mentioned in Episode/Further Reading:
- Thread: Queer Xicano Chisme on Disney’s inevitable exploitation of Dia De Los Muertos
- Thread: Queer Xicano Chisme, Definiting “Shitcano”
- Twitter search of the hashtag #BoycottGustavoArellano
- Shame on Disney/Pixar: Observations on the Film “Coco”
- Transcript [Coming Soon]
- Featured Artist: My Chemical Romance
- Featured Song: All I Want For Christmas Is You
Book Us for your school or org event
[Intro music provided by DJQ]